As a member of Whitnell’s Investment Committee, Mike Loizzi contributes to the investment analysis, due diligence and monitoring of recommended investments which include mutual funds, sub-advisors and alternative investments. In addition, Mike works with clients in the positioning of their financial assets and the implementation of a customized investment strategy tailored toward their individual goals.
He is most passionate about strategizing with clients as they work towards reaching their goals to become more financially independent. Mike takes particular pride in the education process when working with his clients. Numerous wealthy families look to him as an advisor and educator to the younger generations.
Before joining Whitnell in 2005, Mike worked with a real estate firm on both commercial and residential real estate transactions.
He received his Bachelor’s degree in finance from Iowa State University. Mike is a CFA® charterholder and a member of the CFA Society of Chicago.
Discover The Team Behind Michael
Articles Written By Michael
- Why Millennials Need A Human Financial Advisor
- Why You Should Consider Your Parents’ Financial Advisor
- Finding Certainty In An Uncertain Time
- How Do I Help My Adult Children Learn Financial Discipline?
- 2014 Year-End Strategies
- Should You Update Your Estate Plan Documents Now?
- Don’t Count On Mom And Dad’s Money